Know How to Apply!
- Enter proper full name and contact details. Be careful to check for any typing errors before clicking submit.
- Remember to add your country code before adding your number. Don’t worry, we accept international applications, but should know where they are coming from!
- Keep your cover introduction precise and clear. Adding points relevant to the job profile will increase your chances of getting hired. So be careful!
- In the long introduction tell about the region where you are from, your time zone and available schedule for teaching.
- Add relevant documents by clicking on the ‘Upload Document’ button. Include your resume and any certificate you think might help you get the job!